Do you want to be challenged creatively and learn new methods for self improvement?
Do you struggle with:
pushing your poses, making your poses more dynamic, feel you don’t draw fast enough?
Draw with Stephen Silver online as we observe great reference and draw. This one hour session will include timed poses and instruction. It is a drawing workout so be prepared to do lots of drawing. You will get tired.
The objective of this class is to understand the importance of drawing quickly, making fast observations, and capturing the model’s gesture and story through guided exercises led by Stephen.
By the end of the class, you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of staying loose.
• Push your shapes and forms.
• Break down your figures using a variety of techniques; including the bow and arrow, drawing through, tornado posing, and the two tilts.
• Use line of action and shape language to tell a visual story.
• Be pushed out of your drawing comfort zone.
• Ask Stephen questions during class.
The session will consist of opening instruction, 30 second, 2 minute, and 5 minute gesture poses.
(The use of an iPad is not recommended to watch and draw at the same time.)
(1 hour class)
May run a little longer.
Thursday June 15th,
6 - 7 pm PST
Artists of all skill levels are welcome!
What happens after I pay?